Thursday, March 1, 2012

Working, Working, Working...


At this point, I'm not as far along as I'd planned but I'm confident that I can get this project done by tuesday. Due to some scheduling issues with my actor, I wasn't able to get too much shot. So far, I have filmed just a few test shots to work out just how I am going to put together the effects. I'm actually happy about not getting it shot yet because I now know what types of shots not to use for my cloning scene. I worked out the bugs so I'm pretty excited. They're pretty quick to get done, so After I'm done shooting its all fun from there. I've changed my shooting location to something more camera-friendly.
So this is just some tests (that wont' be used in my project). These were really quick to get done, so I'm pretty pumped about working this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment