Thursday, March 8, 2012

Midterm

So i made some major changes to my project after tuesday's critique. I turned it into a commercial mirrored after the as-seen-on-tv ads. Its much shorter (about 1:20) and a little more funny. I added voice and music to make it more commercial-like. I found the music track on freestockmucsic.com. and I aslo found the background video online at stock video site. I'm much more happy with this piece; however, I do feel that it could be a lot stronger given the time to shoot more footage. I would have had my actor (or different actors) doing more with the superpowers (more so ridiculous things that are just funny. I noticed that most of the ads on tv offer nothing but aids to laziness. I think I've taken this in a much better direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment