Thursday, February 23, 2012

Superhero in a box Schedule/Props/Storyboard

Schedule:
Friday Feb 24- Print smaller box and secure video equipment
Saturday - Filming all shots
Sunday - Reshoot any necessary shots.
Monday - Edit all non-effects shots into sequence
Tuesday - Complete effects for final clone scene and super speed scene
Wednesday - Matte painting and completion of car levitation
Thursday - Rework effects

Props needed:
Car (got it)
Box - 1 small, 1 large (got it)
I'll be making the smaller box by printing the labels onto thick paper with a template for the box on it. I'll be working on this today.
insulin vial (got it)
syringe (got it)

So these are the main shots that I want to have in my piece. My next step is to make the box and it's contents. I want them to look cheap and a little unsafe. For the bottle, I'm using an insulin vial. At this point I'm just about ready to start filming. I've made the decision to do this project without sound to focus more on the visuals. By next Tuesday I want to have this filmed so that I can get jumping on the effects.






No comments:

Post a Comment