Monday, January 23, 2012

What I will be working on

January 24
1. Motion Tracking
Practice this technique in class. viewing tutorials. complete two or three test files.
I did some practice with motion tracking last semester. I don't think I completely had it working correctly so, I thought this was a good place to start since most video effects in after effects require some kind of motion tracking.



Jan 25-26
2. 3D Motion Tracking
film test shots and complete two test files




Week 2
3. Matte Painting


Week 3-4
Create short project combining the Motion tracking and Matte painting

Week 5
4. Cinematic Color Correction
I downloaded about 8 color correction settings for after effects. Not sure how to install and use them yet but this tool will come in handy.



5. Advanced Depth of Field

No comments:

Post a Comment